|SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER 2016
For all of the new tenants to Boulder Property Management, WELCOME!
To those returning for another year, it is good to have you back!!
- MAINTENANCE: We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for emergency maintenance needs, but please make sure it is an emergency. If it can wait until Monday, it is not an emergency, and you may be billed for the service call.
- NUMBER OF RENT CHECKS: Rent should be paid with one check from the 1st of each month forward or you will incur excess check fees. We do accept multiple checks but only prior to the 1st of each month.
- PARKING: Please make sure that you are parking in your assigned spot if you have one, and be courteous of your neighbors parking situations. Do not park in someone else’s spot if someone is in yours, as this creates a “snowball” effect of nowhere to park. Please check with your neighbors first and/or try placing a nice note on their car. If that does not work, please contact BPM for assistance.
- PHONE NUMBERS: We are compiling the new phone list, so if you have not given us your phone number, or it has changed, please let us know. You may just write your number on the top of your statement, and return it with your payment. Please do NOT write it on your check, as the checks are processed in a different department. ALL COMMUNICATION WITH TENANTS IS EITHER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL.
- RENT: For all tenants, old and new, we want to remind you that rents are due on the 28th of each month, even if it is a weekend or holiday. The accounting department works on weekends and holidays to make sure all payments are processed in a timely manner. We have a drop slot on the west side of our office. NO CASH is accepted, so please only leave checks and money orders, WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND NAME ON THE CHECKS.
- TRASH: If you have BEAR PROOF containers – these must be closed & latched at ALL TIMES! If you have extra trash around your dumpsters or over flowing dumpsters, please call us at BPM. The City of Boulder assesses fines for trash as well as other issues. Any fines received by BPM for your unit will be assessed back to you.
- UTILITIES: Are you supposed to put utilities in your name? If you are not sure, please review your lease under “Utilities” section. This section will also let you know which utility bills you pay, and which ones we will bill each month. If you are still not sure, please give us a call! If you have not placed the utilities in your names, please make sure this is done right away to avoid utility posting fees if we have to pay your bills.
B.P.M. WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, 9/7/16 FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
PAY ONLINE WITH YOUR CHECK OR MOST MAJOR CREDIT CARDS! WWW.BPMCO.COM
Please read the disclosures, as fees will apply.
The online service fees are added to your payment amount.
This would be $1.00 for using your checking account, and a percentage for using a credit card, based on which card you are using.
You may pay up to $5,000.00 per transaction online. The fees will be posted before you accept any payment.
This is a new service on our new portal, and was initiated at the end of June.
You will have to register your checking account and your credit cards on your new portal in order to pay.
Please contact accounting if you have any questions after you receive your email invite to open your new portal! If you have not received your portal activation letter, please contact Boulder Property Management!
BPM CONTACTS (303)473-9559
LEASING DEPARTMENT (PRESS #1)
Jared: Director of Leasing
Brittany: Assistant Director of Leasing & Director of Receivables/Collections
Kate: Lease Administrator of New Leases, Renewals, Sublets, RM Changes
Barb: Seasonal Leasing Assistant, Office Coordinator, Web Site Administrator
Casey Administrative Assistant / General Information
Claire Administrative Assistant / General Information
Carolyn: Administrative Assistant / General Information
Kristin: Administrative Assistant / General Information
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT (PRESS #2)
Ken: Director of Operations and New Business
Ryan: Director of Maintenance
Cheryl: Maintenance Requests, Follow-Ups, Tenant Maintenance Charge Disputes
Kirk Project Manager
Patti: Maintenance Requests, Follow-Ups,
ACCOUNTING PHONE NUMBER (303) 776-5337
Jeannie: Assistant to the Comptroller / Tenant Accounting Questions
Janelle: Accounting Assistant / Tenant Accounting Questions
BPM CANNOT ACCEPT CASH AS FORM OF PAYMENT DUE TO INSURANCE REGULATIONS!