Easy Access to Boulder with Our Goss-Grove Houses for Rent
Located near downtown Boulder, Goss-Grove has been called the heart and the geometric center of the city. An inviting neighborhood with plenty of green space, there are dozens of reasons to consider Goss-Grove houses for rent. If you are in the market for a new Boulder home or apartment, here are a few things you should know about Goss-Grove.
Situated between Boulder Canyon Drive (Highway 119) and Arapahoe Avenue, Goss-Grove extends from Folsom Street in the east to 15th Street in the west. It’s just a short distance away from Pearl Street Mall and a number of other shopping centers. The University of Colorado lies just to the south, as does Naropa University and Boulder High School.
Goss-Grove consists primarily of single-family homes with a few multi-family units interspersed. Numerous historic residences still exist, along with quaint churches and bed-and-breakfast inns. Accordingly, Goss-Grove maintains a nostalgic appeal, despite being close to everything that Boulder has to offer.
The neighborhood’s location makes it easy to get nearly anywhere by walking or biking. Goss-Grove has a walkability score of 89, a transit score of 60, and a biking score of 100. Even so, residents of Goss-Grove houses for rent can easily travel by car, as Boulder Canyon Drive and Arapahoe Avenue are both major thoroughfares.
Attractions and Amenities
Living in Goss-Grove will put you in close proximity to a number of amenities and attractions. For starters, you’ll find a plethora of coffee shops and restaurants located within neighborhood boundaries. Just outside Goss-Grove, you’ll encounter a number of other interesting places to visit such as:
- Central Park and Civic Area, which offers access to Boulder Creek along with picnic grounds, paved walking paths, and an outdoor amphitheater.
- Andrews Arboretum, known for its diverse plant life and secluded setting in an otherwise urban area.
- Boulder Public Library, where you can check out a great book or take part in one of their many educational programs.
- Emma Gomez Martinez Park, a shady and somewhat secluded setting with basketball court and a children’s play yard.
- Boulder Creek Path, a 5.5 mile east-to-west biking and walking path that makes commuting to local businesses a breeze.
As mentioned, Goss-Grove is located at the center of Boulder, CO. A chalk art display located there showcases that fact. Also in Goss-Grove is a whimsical, painted compass. This compass is found at the intersection of 19th and Grove Streets, and boldly navigates people in all four directions. A Goss-Grove neighborhood organization has added even more color by painting the street posts between Grove Street and Grove Circle into unique pieces of art.
Goss-Grove’s community garden is a colorful landmark as well. From its dragonfly sculpture to the Little Free Library, the area is part garden and part community gathering spot. It even contains stone benches where residents can take a break while gardening or simply relax and talk with other neighbors.
A community bulletin board sits near 19th and Grove Streets, and is updated regularly with information regarding neighborhood socials, block parties, and other events. Goss-Grove has one of the more active neighborhood associations in Boulder, and members are always looking for volunteers to help with neighborhood watches and beautification projects.
Ideal for Student and Family Living
Goss-Grove’s location and atmosphere make it the perfect spot for college students as well as young families with children. Single adults and retirees will find Goss-Grove allows them a peaceful, quiet environment in which to live, while also promoting an active lifestyle. If you or a loved one is looking for Goss-Grove houses for rent, please contact us.
The Boulder Property Management Advantage
Not only can we help you find the best houses and apartments for rent in the most desirable neighborhoods in Boulder, but being a part of the Boulder Property Management family means that you can rest easy, knowing you are in good hands. With every Boulder Property Management rental unit, you will have access to:
- 24-7 Emergency Maintenance – if your bathroom starts leaking at 2 AM or you are locked out of your home – give us a call
- Easy, online payment portal that makes paying your rent simple and seamless
- Convenient pre-leasing options to help you determine your housing early in the year
- A huge selection of well-maintained properties with a team of professionals that are readily available, friendly, and knowledgeable. The BPM team will help you narrow down your options so you will find the best living arrangement that will satisfy all of your needs
No matter where you are in the renting process, we are here to assist you! Please give us a call, send us an email, or swing by our office to find out how we can help you find your next (temporary) home!