Pre-Leasing 2024-2025 Information
Fall Pre-leasing Begins October 17th!
Thank you for your interest in pre-leasing with Boulder Property Management! We’re delighted that you have chosen BPM for your housing needs for the July/August 2024-2025 leasing term.
- October 1st – Available properties and rental rates are view able on the website under the “Pre-Leasing” tab.
- October 1st to October 16th –“Waiving Right of Lease Renewal” form (you are not renewing but giving your place to a friend) available in office and on website.
- October 16th – LAST day to renew your lease before the unit is available to the public. Also LAST day to turn in waiving right of lease renewal form. These are not valid after October 16th, even if you have one signed.
- October 17th – First day to take a property “sight unseen”.
- October 18th – Second day to take a property “sight unseen”.
and the CU Housing Fair. First day to schedule a showing for Thursday, October 19th.
- October 19th – First day of showings.
How to Schedule a Showing:
Step 1: A great way to get a head start on this process is to narrow down your search to your top 2 choices by visiting our website www.bpmco.com or by stopping by the office. Projected rental rates for the August 2024-2025 year will reflect on the website as of October 1st 2023.
Step 2: Call our office at (303)473-9559 as early as Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 to schedule a showing for Thursday October 19th.
*Or you can choose to take a property sight unseen as of October 17th.
Follow the steps below when you have seen a unit and are sure that you would like to lease with us! This also applies to taking a unit “sight unseen”.
HOW TO PLACE A PROPERTY ON HOLD
- Yes I am 100% sure that I want the unit! (you must be 100% prepared to place a hold and have all required information ready)
- Go to our office located at 1100 28th Suite 100, at the corner of 28th and Colorado (you can’t place a hold over the phone)
- You will need to bring $100 per bedroom for the hold, either cash or check…. NO CREDIT CARDS!
- This hold money goes towards your security deposit but it is NON-REFUNDABLE if you choose to not sign a lease, so please, please, please be sure that you love it!
- At the hold you will schedule a leasing signing appointment within 48 hours from the hold process.
- At the electronic lease signing you will need a portion of the security deposit (the agents in the office will give you that exact amount at your hold but it is equivalent of one months rent that is NOT applied toward rent).
*An agent at BPM will be able to answer any questions and help with this process once you start the hold!
-Boulder Property Management Leasing Team