Pre-Leasing 2022-2023 Information
Fall Pre-leasing Begins October 19th!
Thank you for your interest in pre-leasing with Boulder Property Management! We’re delighted that you have chosen BPM for your housing needs for the July/August 2022-2023 leasing term.
- October 1st – Available properties and rental rates are view able on the website under the “Pre-Leasing” tab
- October 1st –“Waiving Right of Lease Renewal” form (you are not renewing but giving your place to a friend) available in office and on website
- October 18th – First day to schedule a showing for Tuesday, October 19th call our office at (303)473-9559
- October 19th – First day of showings and first day to take a property “sight unseen”
*In person showings will not happen if the City of Boulder has any kind of “stay at home” order in effect.
How to Schedule a Showing:
Step 1: A great way to get a head start on this process is to narrow down your search to your top 2 choices by visiting our website www.bpmco.com or by stopping by the office. Projected rental rates for the August 2022-2023 year will reflect on the website as of October 1st 2021.
Step 2: Call our office at (303)473-9559 as early as Monday, October 18th, 2021 to schedule a showing.
Follow the steps below when you have seen a unit and are sure that you would like to lease with us! This also applies to taking a unit “sight unseen”.
HOW TO PLACE A PROPERTY ON HOLD
- Yes I am 100% sure that I want the unit!
- Go to our office located at 1100 28th Suite 100, at the corner of 28th and Colorado (you can’t place a hold over the phone)
- You will need to bring $100 per bedroom for the hold, either cash or check…. NO CREDIT CARDS!
- This hold money goes towards your security deposit but it is NON-REFUNDABLE if you choose to not sign a lease, so please, please, please be sure that you love it!
- At the hold you will schedule a leasing signing appointment within 48 hours from the hold process. (all future lease holders need to be present at the lease signing)
- At the lease signing you will need a portion of the security deposit (the agents in the office will give you that exact amount at your hold but it is equivalent of one months rent that is NOT applied toward rent).
*An agent at BPM will be able to answer any questions and help with this process once you start the hold!
-Boulder Property Management Leasing Team