HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON JULY 4TH AND JULY 8TH
- THE LAST MONTH’S RENT: Your last month’s rent was not pre-paid! Don’t forget to pay your last month’s rent.
- LAWN CARE: For single family homes, duplexes and small units: You are required to water your lawn! If you have a sprinkler system, please advise BPM if you see any problems or dead spots, as you are the one that sees the problem first! If you still need a garden hose, please call us!
- MAIL: Don’t forget – it is your responsibility to forward your mail. Please do so with the U.S. Postal Service!
- MOVE OUT INFO: If you have not renewed, you will be receiving a move out packet posted to your front door. PLEASE READ THIS PACKET. It will be full of information on what is expected prior to your move out and how to maximize your deposit return! Please remember to leave your keys with your forwarding address in your unit when you move out. If you do not leave a forwarding address, your deposit will be mailed to your last known address, and will take much longer to reach you. Also, if you do not leave a forwarding address, and your check is lost in the mail, you will be charged $50.00 to have the check reissued. (Deposits are returned within 60 days).
- PAINT COLOR: If you have painted your walls a color other than the original , you are required to repaint those walls. If you painted your walls a vibrant color, you MUST prime your walls prior to painting them with the primer known as “Kilz”. Be sure to call B.P.M. for your paint color and where to purchase it. If you have repainted, and the color does not match, you will be charged to have it re-painted.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Your security deposit is not used for your last month rent! You will receive a bill at the beginning of the month in which your lease ends, and your rent will be prorated to the end of your lease (if applicable).
- TRASH: Beginning July 25th through August 24th, the City of Boulder’s mandatory 6-day review trash pickup will be implemented throughout the City. (This was also done in May). The trash in the busy areas of Boulder, mainly on The Hill, will be picked up every day except Sunday. If you see someone driving thru your alley, and dumping couches or trash, you may contact the police with their license plate number, and they may be ticketed. Tenants are responsible for any trash picked up at their normal trash pickup site during the 6-day review in May and August.
- BBQ GRILLS NOT ALLOWED ON ANY BPM PROPERTY PER CITY OF BOULDER!!